Most of us knowingly break laws all the time. Whether it’s going over the speed limit or walking home after the bar closes, we willingly take risks on the little laws on a daily basis.
But did you know that if your doors open inwards and you live in Florida, you’re breaking the law? No? Well then check this out.
1. In Florida, you are not allowed to take a naked shower.
2. In Baltimore, Maryland, you can’t wash your sink.
3. In Alabama, it’s illegal to play dominoes on Sunday.
4. You can’t call a pickle a pickle in Connecticut unless it can bounce.
5. In Delaware, it’s illegal to watch an R-rated movie at a drive-in.
6. If you live in Iowa and sport a mustache, it’s illegal to kiss a woman.
7. Don’t let your baby burp during church in Nebraska; it’s illegal.
8. If you live in Hawaii, it’s illegal not to own a boat.
9. If you love to dance, don’t move to South Carolina. It’s against the law for dance halls to be open on Sundays.
10. Watch what you say while at funerals in Georgia. It’s against the law to curse in front of the dead.
11. According to official doctrine, idiots are not allowed to vote in New Mexico.
12. If you live in Idaho and want to give your sweetheart a box of chocolates, make sure there’s at least 50 in the box. Anything less is illegal.
13. In North Dakota, beer and pretzels are not allowed to be sold at the same venue.
14. If you don’t want to spend six months in jail, you better not tease someone who refused to accept your challenge in West Virginia. It’s mandatory jail time.
15. Apparently they don’t like to share food in Oklahoma. It’s illegal to take a bite out of someone else’s hamburger.
16. In Vermont, a woman must have written permission from a man to wear false teeth in public.
17. If you like fishing in Ohio, don’t share your beer. It’s illegal to get a fish drunk.
18. If you like to call a cheese factory home, don’t do it in South Dakota. It’s against the law to sleep in one.
19. In Pennsylvania, you are not allowed to sleep on the top of a refrigerator while outside. Inside, you’re cool. Outside, you’re breaking the law.
20. If you like Sharpie markers, think twice before moving to Oklahoma. In this state, it’s illegal to use a broad tipped permanent marker in public.
21. For those who are lactose intolerant, avoid Utah. You must drink milk if you live there.
22. If you own a drinking establishment in Florida, you are not allowed to permit a dwarf-tossing contest.
23. In Alaska, it’s illegal to be drunk in a bar.
24. If you have a latex allergy and live in Maryland, make sure to always bring condoms with you. It’s illegal to make non-latex condoms available in vending machines.
What other strange laws are there? If you know some, share them with us in the comments below.